Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Photo Theme - Valentine.



If you happen to follow me on Instagram you know I take A LOT of photos with my iphone. The other day as I was scrolling back thru my camera roll I began to notice how little sections of my camera roll seem to take on themes. 

Maybe it is just because most people associate February with Valentine's Day so there has been a lot of love in the air? Or maybe it is because we have a baby girl so we have a lot of pink & red around? Either way, I have definitely noticed that my photos over the past few weeks have taken on a Valentine type theme of sorts...

What do you think? Is there a theme going on or am I just crazy? Do your photos do the same?

Anyway, Happy Valentine's Day! We keep things pretty low-key around here so tonight is homemade steak & lobster dinner... I do the marinating & prep, The Husband does the grilling. He is definitely a grill master! Enjoy your day!

xoxo

Psssst - Want to check out some more Valentine cuteness? Head on over here to check out our Gracie Girl in a Valentine photo shoot courtesy of our fave photographer & friend - Isabel March! :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails