Thursday, February 16, 2012

Achieving Dreams.

If you've been hanging around this blog for a while you know how much I love my blog buddy, Ez over on Creature Comforts. Well, she has done it again with her printable action plan sheets...


I don't know about you, but I struggle often with the same sentiments as, Ez. Feeling like I have many, many ideas but often looking back over my day at the end of it & feeling as though I've achieved nothing. That is why I am LOVING these little motivational pieces Ez dreamed up. (there is even a wallet size!) So go ahead, go check out Creature Comforts & print your own action plan sheet


Lets get even closer to achieving our dreams together!


xoxo

BTW - I am so thoroughly enjoying Ez's daily photos she's been taking for Souvenir Foto School. Head on over here to check out the loveliness. Trust me you won't be disappointed! 


{ Image Via : Creature Comforts }

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails