Thursday, October 20, 2011

Holding Hands.

I don't even know these people but I must say, I'm thinking I may frame this vintage photograph of them & keep it around as a daily reminder of love, holding hands & doing things together.


In case you missed the story (it was all over the news this morning) The couple, Gordon & Martha Yeager died, holding hands, an hour apart after 72 years of marriage... Wow! 


I don't know about you but that's pretty much the way I'd like to go too - drifting off to sleep, while holding the hand of my beloved. The End. 


xoxo

2 comments:

Francine said...

That's so sweet! Earlier I saw a newspaper headline saying, "72 years of marriage" and I thought wow, that sounds lovely.
Thanks for sharing!

Holiday Sparkle - Cyndi LaChance said...

Oh, I saw that story on Yahoo and it touched me so much! What an amazing love story. Love that all of us dream of and so few get.

Related Posts with Thumbnails