Friday, February 4, 2011

Molly Mutt.

With Baby Fry on the way we've been trying to think of ways to 
ensure that Piper Dog doesn't feel left out or any less loved then usual. 

One thing we talked about was buying her 
an official bed so she feels cozy & luxurious.
(currently she just sleeps in her crate with some old sheets) 

So naturally when I spotted these awesome doggie duvets
from Molly Mutt I knew I'd found our next Piper Dog purchase! 

Want to know the best thing about Molly Mutts duvets? (in my opinion anyway) 
You basically stuff them yourself by placing old linens inside
 the stuff sack then slip on a stylish duvet cover...
If you are like us this is perfect since Piper Dog already sleeps on old linens anyway. 
Plus it makes the whole thing very easy to wash & not to mention super cute!

You can bet I am ordering up a set for Piper Dog ASAP... 
I just have to decide which duvet cover patterns I like best
& yes, I'll be sure to let you know if Piper Dog gives it 
two paws up as soon as the verdict is in!

Oh & if your furry friend is of the feline variety have no fear,
Molly Meow makes duvets for Kitty Cats too!

xoxo

2 comments:

Matt said...

This post reminded me of this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09hLxQE5Zuo

PoetessWug said...

What a great idea!! I like the one with the words "Dog" all over it the best...just in case your pooch doesn't know who he is yet! ^_^

Related Posts with Thumbnails