Thursday, December 2, 2010

Theater Clouds.

I just discovered this wonderful print shop Theater Clouds...
Artist Elly MacKay makes the prints by inking yupo paper 
& cutting it into layers that are set up in a miniature theater. 
She then plays with the lights & filters to create 
atmosphere & then photographs the scenes. 

How awesome! 
Plus the results are pretty magical, no? 
I especially love this print... in fact, I may just have to buy it 
or add it to my Christmas list at the very least.

To see how the whole process workshead on over here 
& be sure to check out Elly's shop for more magical prints! 

xoxo

1 comment:

PoetessWug said...

WOW! I love it when I discover something new! Or in this case, get introduced to something new! What a great shop! Thank you very much for sharing it! :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails