Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Drum Roll Please...

{ Vintage polaroid of my Uncle. Wasn't he a cutie!? }

I am pleased to announce Oh What Fun will now be accepting
 advertisers for July, August & September!
****
You may purchase one month, two months or all three...  
Rates are set with small businesses in mind since I know how hard it is to get started. 
Rates include a small ad (created by you or I can help you if needed) on the top right hand 
side of the blog as well as an introduction post advertising you and or your
 business even more to Oh What Fun's lovely readers!
****
So if you'd like to advertise your blog, your business, your twitter 
or maybe you want to just send a message to someone special (Hey, I am not partial). 
Please email me for rates and further information. 


Pssst - If you'd perhaps prefer to do a giveaway please also email me
(Giveaways are a great way to promote your business!)

xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the picture

Related Posts with Thumbnails