Friday, March 12, 2010

Yummy! Yummy!

Don't these just look absolutely scrumptious!?
Yeah, I thought so too when I spotted them over on She's Becoming DoughMessTic.
So I whipped them up yesterday & I gotta tell you- Yummy! Yummy! Yummy!

If you have a bit of time & want to try something new as far as brownies go, 
I highly recommend you try your hand at whipping up a batch 
of these fabulous Sea Salt Caramel Brownies...
(Beware of picky husbands though. Mine didn't like them. Simpleton. Tee hee hee)

Go here to grab the recipe if you'd like.
& if you make them let me know how it goes & what you think!

xoxo

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Those look fantastic! Maybe I'll make some this weekend!

Unknown said...

this looks so yummy!

www.the-blisslist.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails