Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Wheatfield.

I must be in a decorating mood because I just keep finding lovely things to put on walls.
( I apologize if you are sick of it, we really need to find our new house fast!)

But aren't these illustrated prints by The Wheatfield just darling?
I could totally see the "You are My Sunshine" print in a nursery.
Real big & in an awesome vintage frame over the crib or changing table...
Mmmm hmmm, lovely, just lovely.


Oh & I should mention - there is an awesome giveaway featuring 
Head on over to find out more!

xoxo

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i love their prints! i just added them to my favorites...now if i could just decide which ONE i want!

Unknown said...

Oh, those are lovely! Thanks for sharing! I'm off to Etsy to look at more!

Nicole said...

so fun! I have been loving this etsy store for a while :) the colors are just perfect!

Related Posts with Thumbnails