Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Smeeks.

One of these days I will go to Phoenix 
& when I do I am absolutely making a special stop at Smeeks!

I first heard about this awesome little shop via Nie Nie several months ago
& she posted about it again when her daughter Jane had her birthday there.

I so want to go!
 In fact, if The Husband ever has a business trip to Phoenix 
I may just have him drop me off to spend the whole day there... tee hee hee




I mean who doesn't like sweets, treats & novelties!?
I'm getting giddy just thinking about it...

Have you ever been to Smeeks? 
Or do you have a trip in mind like me just to go?
(if you do, can I stash myself in your suitcase!?)

xoxo

2 comments:

Katie said...

This store looks awesome. Ive never heard of it! Its not in canada anyhow? Hmmph

StealingHappyHours said...

i loved this post. nie nie is my fave... after you of course :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails