Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Lovie Session.

Check out these adorable photographs I spotted over on Our Labor Of Love...

My favorite part is that these photos are considered part of a "Lovie Session
as in the Labor of Love photographers try to capture the relationship between a child & their lovie...
(whatever that may be- teddy, blankie, monster?)

"we do get pretty excited when a ratty, irreplaceable, sucked on, chewed, rubbed, 
discolored, balding lovie comes through the doors." }

Awww! Don't you just love it? 
These photos totally made my morning!

xoxo

2 comments:

Maki said...

Awe how precious!!! I think of my daughters when I see cute pic like this - thanks for making my day too!

xo

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Looooove where she's hugging the stuffy. Soooooooo cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails